Thursday, October 28, 2010

AFS Intercultural Programmes

All the best and safe travels to Year 12 student Nicholas Staples who has been successful in his bid to broaden his experiences through the AFS Intercultural Programmes - New Zealand.

" This trip gives me the first opportunity to travel, converse and to experience a culture different to my own. I am looking forward to the challenge because it is something I haven’t experienced before. For this trip I have been assigned the country of Costa Rica as part of an International programme for AFS. I have been preparing for this trip for a year including learning some of the Spanish language, as much as I can, and I'm looking forward to putting this to the test. Finally, all this comes together in one month as I fly out on the 2nd of December. " - Nicholas Staples


No comments:

Post a Comment