Monday, December 11, 2023

Principal's Comment

 Kia Ora Kevinians and Supporters of the College,

As we head into the final week I would like to take this opportunity to thank the staff and supporters of SKC for all of their work. This year has been challenging in many ways and in more than equal parts, very satisfying in others.

We could not do any of what we do without our supporters including sports and cultural coaches, our Te Ngakau Nui Team, our Foundation and Hostel Trust. I would especially like to thank our School Board and our presiding member Eugen Dupu for their stewardship of the College.

Next year, we are looking forward to our Year 11 Cambridge trial, the introduction of our Marine Biology course at Year 12 and to welcoming a new group of Year 9 students into the College. Added to this we will also continue to work alongside St Joseph's school to plan next steps for Catholic education in North Otago.


As exciting as it is to look forward, I am sure that our whole community is anticipating a restful summer break. Fingers crossed for sunshine!


God Bless

Jo


2 comments:

  1. Hi Guyz

    We have got Freshest Fullz
    USA UK CANADA & many other countries
    Recent spammed DEC-2023 updated fullz
    Valid & Guaranteed info
    Legit vendor you can try us for sure

    SSN DOB DL ADDRESS USA
    SIN DOB ADDRESS CANADA
    NIN DOB ADDRESS UK
    HIGH CREDIT SCORES FULLZ 700+
    CC WITH CVV FULLZ
    REAL ID/DL SCAN FRONT BACK WITH SELFIE
    YOUNG AGE FULLZ
    BUSINESS EIN COMPANY FULLZ
    LOAN METHODS|CARDING METHODS
    CARD CLONNING DUMPS TRACK 101 & 202 WITH PIN CODES
    FULLZ FOR TAX RETURN|KYC|PUA|UI|SBA|UBEREATS|DOORDASH
    BULK QUANTITY FULLZ AVAILABLE
    SPAMMING TOOLS & TUTORIALS (SMPT|RDP|C-PANLES|SHELLS)

    Offering many stuff in discounted price
    Fresh stuff will be provided NO SCAM
    Payment in BTC|ETH|USDT

    Here we're:
    ICQ 752822040 | @killhacks
    Telegram @killhacks | @leadsupplier
    Email hacksp007@ mail 2 tor . com
    Skype @peeterhacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I got my lost funds recovered in binary options investment, through the help of Bruce David I have been in a deep shit all this while I almost lost all I have been investing from day one, I tried all I could to remain unbeatable I never gave up, sometime ago I was referred by a friend to one Mr David for assistance with his master class intelligence and strategy I'm able to make $10,000 weekly and also recovered all my lost funds. I'm so happy.
    If you need his help you can contact him through his email brucedavid004@gmail.com or WhatsApp him: +447984406398

    ReplyDelete