Friday, September 27, 2019

Acting Principal Final Blog

Kia ora Kevinians and Supporters of the College

The end of term is here. Senior Examination week has come to an end, and students can now take some time off to rest and recharge for the final 4 weeks next term.
Week 9 ended with the Celebration of Sport, and it was an excellent evening. I was very proud of how many of our students were represented. The school teams were there to support their members receiving prizes.
Please take note of calendar dates next term because the term starts as always very busy.

Finally, I would like to thank my staff and support of the student leadership team as my time as Acting Principal comes to an end. Mr Olsen is back next term after completing his sabbatical.
I wish you all a pleasant and restful holiday break.

God bless
Ngā mihi Nui
Kerry Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment