Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Visits From Friends

Hi everyone,

Great to be back for another week of term 3.

I have been chatting to Miss Fogarty and Miss Pennycook today while Katie was eating her lunch…steaming hot KFC. Yum!!  Sometimes my dad sneaks some KFC into Iona for me; Thursday was our takeaway night when I was at home.

I like chatting to the “top six”.  Brianna Fogarty asked me some questions about the rugby and I was more than happy to talk to her about it.  She mentioned about the shield but I just ignored that part.  I’m looking forward to the game between Otago and Tasman this weekend.  Otago have to win to get the third place slot.  I want Otago to bounce back from the loss of the Ranfurly Shield.   Although Tony Brown was extremely proud of his boys.

Bye guys, see you next Thursday at lunchtime.

Andrew Easton :)

No comments:

Post a Comment