Thursday, April 16, 2020

Student Profile- Annie Metcalfe

During the lockdown period while we are away from school we thought we could highlight some students and staff and do some "getting to know you" posts!

First up we have Head Girl Annie Metcalfe!

1. What are your interests?

My interests are spending time with friends and family and playing sport. I spend most of my time playing netball, basketball or rowing.

2. What are your plans for next year?

I'm not exactly sure of my plans for next year but I am looking at doing first year Health Science where I'd like it to lead to a Bachelor in Physiotherapy at Otago University or maybe Primary School teaching. But I'm keeping my options open at the moment.

3. What have you been doing to keep busy in your isolation bubble?

So far in the time I've spent in my bubble I've tried to keep active. I try to go for a run, bike ride, walk or do a workout in our woolshed where we've set up our gym. I've also been spending time on the farm and just enjoying time with my family.

4. Any words of wisdom you'd like to share?

Try to make the most of the time in your bubble. We can't change what's happened so instead of waiting for it all to be finished, stop and make the most of the moment you are in now, remember to have fun and smile.