Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Message of School Spirit

 Hi everyone.

Today is a nice day outside and it was great to sit in the sun and catch up with a few of you at lunchtime. I was talking about the first fifteen to Kieran Ryan, he said “Come and watch us play this weekend. We need the support of our number one fan”.  I really enjoy the times I get to watch my school play. The boys are always counting on me to turn up to watch. I try to make it to as many games as I can. It’s the best entertainment I can get.   Go St Kevins !!!

I was delighted to attend the St Kevin’s Formal because I was chosen by a friend. It was great to see all you “Dudes” looking handsome in your suits and you “Ladies” looked stunning in your rainbow of beautiful gowns. We all looked so grown up and had a fantastic night.

Looking forward to catching up with friends again next time I’m back at school.


Andrew Easton

No comments:

Post a Comment